keeping our devices away from malwares and other viruses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keeping our devices away from malwares and other viruses

Security for our various devices cannot be over looked because these problems are here to stay.Some people don't mind sending these viruses to our devices to get their desire accomplished,so it in our place to protect our devices from these issue,for me to avoid getting my devices being taken by malwares,I do not enable the third party permission on my phone,I don't click on links I have no business with nd I don't use an unauthorized wifi.What do you do to protect your devices?

Originally posted by berry View Post
    Security for our various devices cannot be over looked because these problems are here to stay.Some people don't mind sending these viruses to our devices to get their desire accomplished,so it in our place to protect our devices from these issue,for me to avoid getting my devices being taken by malwares,I do not enable the third party permission on my phone,I don't click on links I have no business with nd I don't use an unauthorized wifi.What do you do to protect your devices?
    Yes I agree with you so it is important for us to install anti virus software for us to not corrupt our computer with other harmful viruses. What I did to my computer system is that I always installed anti virus software on my computer and put some back up disk on my computer so that I cannot lose any important data.

Comment

An antivirus is the first line of defence, you need to have one that's good, but not only that, you also need to keep it up to date, that way it can fight off newer threats to you device. Keeping the operating system you use to date is algo a good way to keep it safe, Securing you network is also a must, try to not go on open wifi, just one you own or trust. Also and probably one of the most important for me, common sense, don't click on things that look too good to be try, because it most likely is and you just opened the door of your device for anything to enter.

Comment

To keep malware's away the sure bet is installing a good antivirus to keep viruses and malware's at bay because there are harmful to out device and data,try to is disable third party permissions on your phone to only download from your app or play store and maybe try using the premium antivirus.

Comment

Originally posted by Inem View Post
          To keep malware's away the sure bet is installing a good antivirus to keep viruses and malware's at bay because there are harmful to out device and data,try to is disable third party permissions on your phone to only download from your app or play store and maybe try using the premium antivirus.
          Well stated,that disabling of third party permission on ones device is very importance,it will block out download from other sources.I try as much as possible to download from my playstore at least one can be sure of the apps there not the one that are randomly gotten from the internet.

Comment

You can use anti virus software to help you protect from this problem. Always update your anti virus to make it strong and updated.

Comment

Need to be more careful. Sometimes antivirus is not working. And its really a trouble getting virus to my device. They can access all your private emails and hack your files. And they might get some private information. Today technology is really scary so before clicking links online you have to make sure that it won't damage your phone.

Comment

Originally posted by myblogger View Post
                You can use anti virus software to help you protect from this problem. Always update your anti virus to make it strong and updated.
                I recommend that also. I use anti virus to protect my device and it helps a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Huggypillows View Post
                  Need to be more careful. Sometimes antivirus is not working. And its really a trouble getting virus to my device. They can access all your private emails and hack your files. And they might get some private information. Today technology is really scary so before clicking links online you have to make sure that it won't damage your phone.
                  Its true. Some anti-viruses are not functioning and does not protect your device from malwares. Some also needs to be bought and when set up. It will automatically be blocked or destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by berry View Post

Well stated,that disabling of third party permission on ones device is very importance,it will block out ll download from other sources.I try as much as possible to download from my playstore at least one can be sure of the apps there not the one that are randomly gotten from the internet.
                    Better to get all download from ones app store or play store to avoid downloading from links online which introduces viruses and malware's and some times get one private information out there. You made a good point there I believe if we put all these precautions in place then we might be able to get viruses away which makes our devices malfunction a times.

Comment

How could we do it, How could we take away our to the device to a virus? And how could really get a virus?

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      DMCA.com Protection Status