The Advantages of Anti virus Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Advantages of Anti virus Software

Hello I want you to share what the anti virus software you have been currently use and why?

I'm using avast anti-virus thouh the free version but it almost or effective like the premium version maybe the premium has some slight features but this software is really helpful to me,it clean out junks,wipe out malwares and stop the infiltration of viruses in my system.You can go for the premium version for more features.

Comment

• Award21
      Award21 commented
      Editing a comment
      The most effective antivirus software is just the one that has monthly fee.

There are a lot of using anti virus software on your computer system because it give protection and securities. Installing anti virus software prevent from computer harmful damage that result in erasing your data in your computer.

Comment

• Award21
      Award21 commented
      Editing a comment
      True sir. but what antivirus do you have?

Originally posted by berry View Post
    I'm using avast anti-virus thouh the free version but it almost or effective like the premium version maybe the premium has some slight features but this software is really helpful to me,it clean out junks,wipe out malwares and stop the infiltration of viruses in my system.You can go for the premium version for more features.
    I'm using avast too and it has been doing a great as well,the good thing is that it has a free version where anyone can download and install for use.it will really help to put from malware's and virus on ones device or devices

Comment

Originally posted by Award21 View Post
      Hello I want you to share what the anti virus software you have been currently use and why?
      Yes it is important to use anti virus for our computer system because it gives us protection and to avoid loosing of data. Always put up back up data to your computer.

Comment

• Award21
        Award21 commented
        Editing a comment
        Definitely sir.

Originally posted by Inem View Post

I'm using avast too and it has been doing a great as well,the good thing is that it has a free version where anyone can download and install for use.it will really help to put from malware's and virus on ones device or devices
      yea,that the good thing about antivirus that are free,it help everyone get it for free and without any time wastage,it fast and easy to install.I have been using it for a long while too and so far,no problem with it.

Comment

• Award21
        Award21 commented
        Editing a comment
        Avast is the fastest anti virus for scanning for me unlike others anti virus.

Originally posted by Inem View Post

The outstanding thing is that avast has a free version for those that can't afford the premium version and it almost as effective as the premium version and if a free software is that good then it worth the usage by many.

Comment

Currently I am using Avast and to tell you honestly I've been very annoyed and satisfied at the same time. Satisfied because it alerts me every time I am accessing a website that has a lot of viruses and it also cleans my PC. Annoyed because it always notifies me about their promotions probably because I am just using a free version of the anti virus software. However, I'm still thankful because I am assured that my browsing is safe and that my PC's free from viruses. That's is actually the reason why I installed an anti-virus software because nowadays, viruses are almost everywhere on the web.

Comment

• Award21
          Award21 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes sirm probably because you used currently free anti virus try to upgrade for premium for to to have other features.

Prevention is better than cure, just be caution on files you are not sure if it is even safe. There are lot of advantage of anti virus, such as cleaning the system, and avoiding of getting infected by malicious software/ viruses. Currently Avast is the most well known antivirus due to it's performance. It is main advantage is it can keep your PC away from viruses.

Comment

Working...
        X
        DMCA.com Protection Status