Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the most common signs of malware or virus on your computer or laptop?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the most common signs of malware or virus on your computer or laptop?

I know there are free anti-virus software available online which we could download to protect our gadgets from being hacked but, some people still get viruses and malwares even though they already have them.

Have you ever experienced getting a virus on your computer or laptop even though you've already downloaded an anti-viurs software? If so, what were some of the things you experienced then?

We'll discuss them here as a precautionary measure so other people would have an idea what the tell-tale signs are when a gadget has a virus.

The only real signs I noticed the time I had a virus was a real lagging performance from my laptop, and it would occasionally just shut down without warning. If those things start happening out of the blue I would definitely recommend getting things checked out!

Comment

I rely on my anti-virus software. It identifies suspicious files I find it a great way to secure and protect important files on system. Sometimes it also denies any sites that is unsecured to access. However, when a portable computer is infected with virus some messages is corrupted. The system would freeze and sometimes shut down. It will hinder the processing speed of the portable computer or laptop. We should be very careful in downloading files especially coming from websites.

Comment

Originally posted by bphlover View Post
        I know there are free anti-virus software available online which we could download to protect our gadgets from being hacked but, some people still get viruses and malwares even though they already have them.

Have you ever experienced getting a virus on your computer or laptop even though you've already downloaded an anti-viurs software? If so, what were some of the things you experienced then?

We'll discuss them here as a precautionary measure so other people would have an idea what the tell-tale signs are when a gadget has a virus.
        It depends upon the type of virus:

For Malware:
        1. Your computer takes much time in starting up.
        2. Even after starting computer you realize that computer or citrix virtual desktop is freezing a lot or at least it is slower than it should be.
        3. Your computer will experience BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) where your computer will crash and restart.
        4. You see annoying Ads on your desktop and on your web browser.
        5. Your Antivirus software goes inactive or disappears.
        6. You see, often, unknown tab openings and unknown site access without your access.
        7. Unknown apps in Task manager
        8. Unknown programs in folders, especially without icons.
        9. A lot of random activities on your desktop.
        10. Change in folder options.
        11. High network activity even if you are not doing anything.

For Spyware:
        1. Hard to say, not much, you might feel computer slowdown or not. Spyware don’t cause any destruction, it just collects your personal data and sends to it host (virus creator).

For Ransomware:
        1. All your files are encrypted (that means you can’t access them). You see an app window saying if you don’t pay prescribed amount of money your files will be deleted and there will be a countdown timer which is the ultimatum given to you.

Regards,
        Diana

Free Review and Comparison Consulting by Diana Dickson
        Slack vs Skype comparison
        Onedrive vs Google drive comparison
        Quicken vs QuickBooks Comparison

Comment

Spirulina green growth: has various medical advantages incorporating assisting with cholesterol and patriot power greens reviews irritation. It might likewise control or counteract corpulence. Spirulina may likewise help forestall memory misfortune. Kombu ocean growth, Nori kelp, Wakame kelp: may help regulate gut wellbeing and hazard factors for corpulence and diabetes. They may likewise help with cardiovascular wellbeing.

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status