Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is CloudFlare?

Hello Webmasters!

I am always seeing CloudFlare checks whenever I visit websites. It seems like almost all of the websites have it now. What does it really do for your website? Does it make it faster? Does it make it more secure because of those checks?

I would also like to know what it helps defend against.

Thanks!

CloudFlare is a content delivery network (CDN). A CDN is a distributed network of servers that provides several advantages for a web site: ... CloudFlare's CDN can also provide some protection against Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks.

Comment

Cloud flare is a network that helps to quickly add security to a site especially in this era of hackings and severe attacks on site by spammers and attackers.. Yea,cloud flare helps stop attacks, spams and brute- force. It keeps one server still up despite all attacks by attackers. It for the safety of a site

Comment

Originally posted by Inem View Post
        Cloud flare is a network that helps to quickly add security to a site especially in this era of hackings and severe attacks on site by spammers and attackers.. Yea,cloud flare helps stop attacks, spams and brute- force. It keeps one server still up despite all attacks by attackers. It for the safety of a site
        Yes I agree with you, in other words this is our protections against attacks by spammers or any other attackers.

Comment

Originally posted by Inem View Post
          you totally captured the whole essence of having a cloudflare network on a site and I think serious sites owners should have it installed to keep hackers and spammers especially spam comments away from their site even trolls would have a hard time trolling.

Comment

CloudFlare is a content delivery network (CDN). A CDN is a distributed network of servers that provides several advantages for a web site like aching web site content,high availability and improves security by blocking threats before they even reach a site.

Comment

Originally posted by berry View Post

you totally captured the whole essence of having a cloudflare network on a site and I think serious sites owners should have it installed to keep hackers and spammers especially spam comments away from their site even trolls would have a hard time trolling.
              Yea,thanks I know most serious sites are aware of this and have installed it on their sites.I really dislikes DDOS attacks especially when launched by scammers and fraudsters on a site and I believe the site should still be up and cloud flare just help out.

Comment

Working...
              X
              DMCA.com Protection Status