Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Difference Between .com and .org?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is The Difference Between .com and .org?

I get confusion between the dot com and dot org and the other dots available. Do they have any specific speciality? Is one superior to the other? Do people prefer one over the other and why?

Each of these is what's called a Top Level Domain, or TLD. Domains ending with .COM are generally intended to be used for commercial businesses, which is why they're the most commonly seen domains in the United States. ... ORG domains are usually intended for non-profit organizations.

Comment

.com, is used to create commercial, profit-driven websites. The domain, .net, is used to represent network-related domains and finally, .org, is used to present non-profit organizations.

Comment

The difference between the three lies within their purpose. The most popular domain, .com, is used to create commercial, profit-driven websites. The domain, .net, is used to represent network-related domains and finally, .org, is used to present non-profit organizations.

Comment

Thank you for the explanation although I already know about dot com and dot net, I have yet to understand the specifics of dot net. I used to think that anything that is not appropriate for dot com or dot org can be in the dot net since it is for any kind of network. So now I want to know what is meant by network-related domains. And what if my domain is in dot com and it is not for commercial purposes, will there be a problem in the future?

Comment

For domain .com, I think its mostly for commercials and for .org, It is for non-profit organizations.

Comment

Rockstar as of now has a game set in Tokyo, obviously – gta game download you can see a greater amount of it in the Midnight Club 2 video below.Another relentless talk is that GTA 6 won't be limited to a city, however would involve the whole of the US.

Comment

While playing PUBG on PC, the PUBG pubg pc download free full version realistic settings matter a great deal. It improves the presentation of the game and let the player play out each activity easily. You may have seen much PUBG internet gushing where they can effectively do each errand to get the chicken supper.

Comment

Working...
                X
                DMCA.com Protection Status