.com?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .com?

For some months now, I have been thinking of designing a new web page where I can offer training and advice on basic aspects of certain subjects, and of course, I will be asked in the near future to choose the name for the domain, for that reason, Please, I would like you to help me by recommending what type of domain would be appropriate. What do you recomend me? I do not know if .com is the appropriate one.

.com is global domain and your website gets higher SEO value globally. If your target is one country, then you can go with Geographic Domains like in, .uk, .us, .eu,.
    Thanks,
    Best Web Hosting Community Forum
    Web Hosting Directory >> Free Hosting Classifieds >> Submit Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by reddyash View Post
      .com is global domain and your website gets higher SEO value globally. If your target is one country, then you can go with Geographic Domains like in, .uk, .us, .eu,.
      Hi reddyash,
      Thank you very much for your answer, it makes a lot of sense it is an advantage that could be more global, because I would also be interested in monetizing it later with some adsense ads. and I think that would be better for me.

Comment

You must prefer .comdomain if available. If not available, you can go for country level domain.

Comment

Working...
        X
        DMCA.com Protection Status