Right server to sign up with ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right server to sign up with ...

Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are to my liking and I have to sign up with the best one, so which is that?

I feel safe and secure with this host and would heartily recommend Hostingsource.com web hosting! Thumbs up to their support team, they listened to my needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond my expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price.

Comment

These hosts - hostingsource.com and legionbox.com - are worthwhile.
      Their prices are ultra-affordable, and their service is kind, courteous, precise and very swift.

Comment

I am very happy with hostingsource.com dedicated server hosting services.
        They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites.
        Recommend them more than highly.

Comment

Check out servers from kvchosting.net and hostround.com as they are well-balanced with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
          Their support and attentiveness are unparalleled in the industry. I seldom have issues, but if I do, they are right on it.

Comment

With centohost.com server hosting, everything is fast. I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking for a hosting solution.
            The speeds I am experiencing are awesome. With my previous provider there were some periods where things were fast, and other times things were sluggish.

Comment

Try hostnamaste.com Cheap Dedicated Server. I am happy with the customer service and am also happy with the control panel. Uptime has been great - 99.9% guaranteed.

Comment

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
                Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
                Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
                Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Comment

Working...
                X
                DMCA.com Protection Status