Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• choosing server configuration

Hello,
    I have a forum website(invision board) and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
    My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
    Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis
    32 gb ram
    1000 gb SD
    I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
    The current issue I am facing is database table crashes....
    Any info on Tzulo.com server hosting? Alternatives? Reviews?
    Thanks

QHoster.com and hostingsource.com servers are well-balanced and inexpensive.
    Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

Comment

From the mentioned above web hosts, I strongly believe QHoster.com will work fine for your needs.
      Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

Comment

I recommend Tzulo.com server hosting to all of my friends and plan to be with them for a very long time.
        I had an issue with some script kiddies when I first signed on, but that seems resolved and their customer support people were very into personal attention for that time. Perfect support service provided by their team of experts.

Comment

Think that your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose OBHost.net dedicated server hosting packages.
          It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status