Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to choose offshore server configuration

Hello,
    I have a forum website(invision board) and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
    My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
    Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis
    32 gb ram
    400 gb SD
    I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
    The current issue I am facing is database table crashes....
    Any info on speedehost.com offshore server hosting? Alternatives? Reviews?
    Thanks

Servers from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are well-balanced and worthtrying.
    The support is OK. They are pretty fast and responsive. It does take a little of your brain with their help to solve some problems.

Comment

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.

Comment

Servers from QHoster.com and Hosting.uk are solid and trustworthy enough to buy.
        They are VERY reliable and whenever I have had a problem - they solved it. Pricing is good to say the least.

Comment

Their network uptime is great. They offer instant account activation - this a great plus for speedehost.com team.
          It is also 100% Mobile Ready, so I have the opportunity to manage my hosting account. This one is easy to use hosting provider and I would highly recommend their offshore server hosting to other webmasters.

Comment

Depends on the location you personally consider as offshore
            Have a look here:
            https://cloudarion.com/dedicated-servers/
            They do have some good options there

Comment

If I were you I would buy hardware on my and then just colocate the server in the location I need.
              I have seen at corespace.com they have decent colocation solutions: https://corespace.com/colocation/

Comment

Working...
              X
              DMCA.com Protection Status