Need your advice ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your advice ...

Servers from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one, so which is that?

When you have found the right host you try to be with it as long as possible.
    Their SSD hosting service is much faster than the one I had been dealing with before.
    I highly recommend hostingsource.com hosting to all.

Comment

Servers from QHoster.com and Hosting.uk can be right for you.
      They have set the bar high for other hosting out there and it will be extremely hard to beat. I have finally found a hosting company that I will be a life-long customer with.

Comment

I would highly recommend Mydreams.cz dedicated server hosting to my friends!
        Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
        All I can say in conclusion they are great.

Comment

It can seem like an impossible task to find a really good web hosting provider.

Comment

I've used kvchosting.net for not so long hosting my own domains and some for friends and family.
            I'm a developer with limited server admin knowledge and I find the control panel extremely helpful and easy to use.

Comment

Servers from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are worth trying.
              They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

Comment

Originally posted by Goriy View Post
                Servers from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are worth trying.
                They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.
                What level of customer/ technical support do they offer? Online only? Phone? Email? Etc.?

Comment

Working...
                X
                DMCA.com Protection Status