Cyprus Dedicated Servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyprus Dedicated Servers?

Guys, what reliable web hosting providers do you know and can recommend me to choose?
    Here are my requirements:
    Single E3-1270/E5-1620,
    32gb ram, 1x 2TB disk or 500gb SSD, 100tb on 1gb port
    Recently I came across netshop-isp.com.cy Cyprus Dedicated Servers solutions and they look nice.
    What can you say about these hosts?
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?

Servers from legionbox.com are the best to have a deal with.
    Awesome service, can't be faulted. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. A pleasure to deal with. High quality service I've not experienced elsewhere. 110% highly recommended.

Comment

I signed up with netshop-isp.com.cy web host and everything went very smoothly. Efficient work, good staff, nice experience.
      Nice server locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, Los Angeles, Singapore, Hong Kong.

Comment

Servers from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are the best to sign up with.
        They are polite, fast, professional and offer unbeatable price!

Comment

You know QHoster.com and Hosting.uk servers are worth trying.
          I love them. I love them for their price. I love them for the uptime.

Comment

Servers from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com can be right for you.
            Their customer support is simply outstanding. Quick to be summoned, they solve your problem in no time, and they even offer a little personality. I’m overall satisfied.

Comment

I host a couple of sites with Netshop-isp.com.cy Cyprus VPS account, and their support has been terrific. Several days ago I messed up and deleted a database, and then discovered my backup was messed up. I was looking at a long day reconstructing the database from an old backup, but quite chat with on-line support got them on the job and within two hours the database was restored and the site back up.

Comment

Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com can be the best options for you.
                The tech support is prompt and often the response will go above the level of information and assistance that I would expect to receive. Downtime has been almost non-existent.

Comment

I guess this is the only reason I would consider their service, their support and sales inquiry team is awesome, I mean each and everyone, I have been contacting other hosting companies as well but their feedback is not friendly and efficient like them, most of them hang up if they find any unrelated questions, but they have answered each and everything and shared their experience. A very fast response. I wish them all the success.

NetShop ISP offers cool Offshore Cyprus Web Hosting with Free cPanel & Free Domain.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  DMCA.com Protection Status