Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolloos
    replied
    I found QHoster.com was quite a common answer. I decided to try out their shared hosting and see if the hype was well worth it. Since then, I have been impressed. Not only do I have the best of services to help me out but the service is superfast. Honestly, speaking, I too would recommend this host to anyone that needs a reliable web host service provider.

Leave a comment:

• Brightfori
    replied
    The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

Leave a comment:

• Risonok
    replied
    Coupon: KVMXENOPENVZVPSANDSHARED30OFF for 30% OFF for all XEN, OpenVZ, KVM plans, including resellers!
    Coupon: QHOSTERSHARED60OFF3Y for 60% OFF for all Shared Hosting plans, including resellers!

QHoster.com network uptime is great (my site is always up and accessible to my visitors).
    A very good host who looks on the fun side apart from what they do. Recommend their SSD hosting service.

Leave a comment:

• david007
    replied
    Originally posted by Coderons View Post
    Hi, Guys
    I am here only to find out any reputed provider that is willing to host our Online Pharmacy.
    Also, what are payment processor options? I know it's hard to find payment processor so will be taking Bitcoins to start with.
    Would like to know your views on QHoster.com hosting? Is it a reliable one?
    Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.
    I have been very pleased with the professionalism of bodHOST Web hosting. Not only do they offer good web hosting services for a good price, but their customer service is beyond reproach. Their technical and administrative teams have always been available to assist us with anything we have needed and to make the transition onto their server a smooth experience.
    • Successfully hosting websites for over 16 years!
    • World-class data centers locations across the US, Canada, UK as well as India.
    • Free Migration Assistance
    • 99.95% Uptime SLA
    • 24/7 Support
    • Secure Hardware
    • Highly Reliable Servers

Leave a comment:

• Julbull
    replied
    I know QHoster.com support answered all my questions completely and without hesitation.
    I paid via Paypal, they helped me with everything I needed. Reliability has been 100%. Speed connectivity is pretty fast.c

Leave a comment:

• Priora
    replied
    KVChosting.net and legionbox.com are the best hosts to have a deal with.
    The Support team at them is really very cooperative & active 24/7.

Leave a comment:

• Coderons
    started a topic Hosting for online pharmacy

Hosting for online pharmacy

Hi, Guys
    I am here only to find out any reputed provider that is willing to host our Online Pharmacy.
    Also, what are payment processor options? I know it's hard to find payment processor so will be taking Bitcoins to start with.
    Would like to know your views on QHoster.com hosting? Is it a reliable one?
    Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.
Working...
X
DMCA.com Protection Status