Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best server provider around $100-110month?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best server provider around $100-110month?

My website is gaining traffic and want to futureproof , what I'm looking for is:
    at least 8cores of decent cpu
    24gb ram
    120gb SSD
    US location
    and at least 50TB of transfer over 1gbps
    What can you say about QHoster.com servers ?
    I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?

thanks.

How long has the host been around, it’s beneficial if they have been established for some time, but this doesn’t mean rule out the really new ones but if you are going to choose a newish hoster, ask your self how are you going to feel if your site just disappears and you have no chance of getting it back?

Comment

I've never had any down time. Never had any problem with QHoster.com web host.
      Use the code: QHOSTERSHARED60OFF3Y for 60% OFF for all Shared Hosting with 3-year plans, including Resellers!
      Use the code: QHOSTERBIGSAVE2YR for 40% OFF for all VPS Hosting with 2-year plans!

Comment

I love QHoster.com web hosting service. They are reasonably priced, reliable, and have a multitude of options available.
        They don't make you sign a contract, (we have a shared hosting package) and you can really customize your sites because they don't impose what applications you can install on your sites like other web hosts do.

Comment

Servers from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net can be suitable for you.
          These guys are amazing. My site was set up in minutes and it has been up since. No trouble, hassles or miscommunication. GREAT!

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status