Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choosing a right server from a decent provider ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing a right server from a decent provider ...

Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one, so which way would you sign up with and why?

I think you should select bodHOST for the best Dedicated servers which are housed in a Tier IV Datacenter backed with 24x7 customer support, easy upgrade options, and full migration assistance.
    • Managed Servers
    • 99.95% Uptime SLA
    • 24x7 Tech Support
    • Secure Environment
    • Application Optimized
    • Optional Firewall

bodHOST is offering Dedicated servers at just $85 which is a limited stock offer.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Dedicated-Servers-SOCIAL-1-e1597924283239.png Views:	0 Size:	344.9 KB ID:	5966

All Managed Dedicated Servers come with 24x7 proactive tech support and a guaranteed uptime of 99.95% SLA.
    $1 Web Hosting with 24x7 Support | bodHOST

Comment

Visit here:
      http://cloudarion.com/dedicated-servers/
      I believe there you will be able to get what you have been looking for.

Comment

So far, very much satisfied with the performance of owned-networks.net servers, features & technical support!
        I'm really happy with their support, they reply support queries very instantly. Pricing is also, good enough.

Comment

Hello, legionbox.com charges look high as comparatively hostingsource.com, but I suggest you that before buying any dedicated server check there reviews and support system

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status