Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exmasters.com or Centohost.com dedicated hosting services?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exmasters.com or Centohost.com dedicated hosting services?

Require over 2,5 tbs of HD, 32 GB of RAM and 44 TB of bandwidth, Linux + ssl certificates.
    What can you say about Exmasters.com and also Centohost.com web hosting services?
    Is their pricing for registering domains reasonable? alternatives please? What hosting provider is better for getting servers at?

The best server provider is asvhost.com.
    Support staff is knowledgeable and very fast to respond.
    Servers have good performance and aren't overloaded.
    Resources are known and not oversold.

Comment

Exmasters.com is a fantastic host. They're cheap, reliable, friendly, give massive amounts of space and bandwidth.
      Their control panel is fantastic and allows me to control all functions of my hosting account even to turn on and off safe mode + create password protected folders.

Comment

bodHOST.com will provide you all your requirements mentioned (2,5 tbs of HD, 32 GB of RAM and 44 TB of bandwidth, Linux + ssl certificates.) at an affordable price. All servers are managed with the dedicated proactive team for 24x7 tech support, Check out managed dedicated server plans and get instant 20% OFF using coupon code- BOD20DS
        bodHOST - Managed Web Hosting Services
        99.95% Uptime | 24x7 Support
        Managed Dedicated Servers | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting

Comment

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are worth every cent you pay for their services.
          Amazing tech service and overall excellent customer care. I recommend them to everyone looking for a dependable web host.

Comment

Have a look at servers from time-tested companies, I mean QHoster.com and ASVhost.com.
            They have been good going. Signing-up is easy with them. They are VERY reliable and whenever you have a problem - they solve it. Pricing is good to say the least.

Comment

Dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and inxy.com are worthy.
              Always give prompt replies and solutions to any issues. Services to anyone looking for great service and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer service.

Comment

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
                They have a great service, fast servers, amazing prices and features! I've got web sites hosted with them and none have suffered any downtime. Their customer support is pretty good, open 24/7 as usual.

Comment

Working...
                X
                DMCA.com Protection Status