Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linux, managed server hosting delas please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux, managed server hosting delas please?

I need help. Want to order feature-packed web hosting account (Linux):
    2 TB - HD, 36 TB - Bandwidth, 24 GB - ram, Linux, managed Any recommendations?
    What are your views on centohost.com hosting accounts ? Their pricing, features, server stability?
    Any alternatives? What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

Honestly, I can’t say anything about their dedicated hosting services because I never used it. But I can suggest that you may check reviews about them here.
    Scott Harwood
    Web Hosting Expert
    TheWebHostingDir
    World's best web hosting directory

Comment

Originally posted by Coderons View Post
      I need help. Want to order feature-packed web hosting account (Linux):
      2 TB - HD, 36 TB - Bandwidth, 24 GB - ram, Linux, managed Any recommendations?
      What are your views on centohost.com hosting accounts ? Their pricing, features, server stability?
      Any alternatives? What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?
      Can say about those providers but I can suggest you better option. Try bodHOST dedicated plans that will satisfy your requirement

Comment

You'd better give cloudarion.com a try. They have a great list of servers to choose from. Great host, haven't had any problems so far.
        I like their support, where you can talk to their support team on msn, but they aren't on 24/7 which would be better.

Comment

I love digitalserver.com.mx Mexico server hosting plans and how your space and bandwidth increases each month.
          They keep improving their plans. and unlike many other hosts.. these improvements are applied to new and existing customers. You can't beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick!

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status