No announcement yet.

Need dedicated server: 3 TB (Hard Disk)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need dedicated server: 3 TB (Hard Disk)

Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
    - 3 TB (Hard Disk) , 32 GB (Ram), 40 TB (Bandwidth)
    I would like to know your views on digitalserver.com.mx web hosting plans?
    Any info about them? What provider is better?

All my questions are answered quickly and promptly, and digitalserver.com.mx services have been excellent.
    I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.

Comment

I've had my website with Digitalserver.com.mx web hosting in Mexico for a number of years. It's solid as far as being up and running at all times.
      Very helpful, patient and thorough support staff. Not that there have been many problems - the actual hosting has been great so far as well.

Comment

As an alternative, can also draw your attention to Thaihosting.asia and their affordable servers. Easy to use, friendly interface.
        They provide reliable and low-cost services for everybody, no matter what size or nationality of your business are.

Comment

Have a look at servers from canspace.ca and theelector.com.
          Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.. They are the best at what they do!

Comment

I would like to suggest bodhost.com, managed dedicated servers housed in a Tier IV Datacenter backed with 24x7 Customer Support, easy upgrade options, and full migration assistance.

Why Choose Dedicated Servers from bodHOST?
            • Brand New Dell / HP Servers
            • Custom Built Configurations
            • 24/7 Email, Live Chat and Phone Support
            • Managed Dedicated Servers
            • No Setup Fees
            • 99.95% Uptime SLA
            • Monthly Contracts
            • Redundant Network

Comment

Working...
            X
            DMCA.com Protection Status