Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

unmetered server hosting accounts - where can I order them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unmetered server hosting accounts - where can I order them?

Hey guys,
    I need your help to choose the right web host offering unmetered server hosting account.
    Anyone to help me?
    Requirements: 3 TB of HD, - Linux
    I have found the TWO: Hostunmetered.net and Exmasters.com
    Any info on their server stability and speed? What host is better? Why?

Can add that hostunmetered.net have been a great host for me. The sites I host are generally low-traffic.
    So, I have no experience with their dedicated servers. But, I've never had a problem with the shared servers. The pricing is great for the features.

Comment

Can recommend you to look at another web host called Cloudarion.com as they offer a great list of servers to choose from.
      This web host, besides a robust infrastructure, has an exceptional support. They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start.

Comment

I recommend hostunmetered.net to anyone who appreciates great customer service and affordable yet uncompromising hosting provider.
        I get low cost, good service and no problems. And the uptime has been perfect, much better than my previous hosting.

Comment

+ one more vote for Hostunmetered.net unmetered managed servers. They have stable DC in the UK.
          Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status