Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Powerful server for High Traffic Project?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerful server for High Traffic Project?

Require server hosting package. Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional. Mexico
    What are your views on digitalserver.com.mx and also Cloudarion.com dedicated web hosting plans?
    How are their servers? Any reviews? What review websites do you know?

What type of set-up assistance is included at no additional cost?

Comment

My site is always up. I've never had any down time. Never had any problem with Digitalserver.com.mx provider. My previous host charged my credit card for renewal and the site disappeared.
      I have never had a single problem with them and highly recommend then to both beginners and experts alike.

Comment

No problems so far during the time I deal with digitalserver.com.mx web host.
        They have easy-to-use control panel, great features and easy as heck to setup. Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all.

Comment

I have never had a problem with uptime, but my sites are low-traffic.
          You can submit support tickets easily right from the dashboard, and choose the level of severity of your issue.

Give digitalserver.com.mx professionals a try

Comment

I actually found digitalserver.com.mx via Google search and compared their services offered to providers that were highly recommended.
            I selected this one because of their customer service seemed to be better than other providers according to the other comments in here.
            Really nice option for hosting websites in Mexico.

Comment

Working...
            X
            DMCA.com Protection Status