Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What hosting provider is better for getting servers at? Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What hosting provider is better for getting servers at? Why?

Requirements: 5 tbs of HD, 32 gbs of Ram, 36 TBs of bandwidth, Linux, managed.
    What can you say about CentoHost.com customer support, features, scripts they support etc.?
    What hosting provider is better? Why?

I recommend Centohost.com web hosting solutions for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.
    Good communication and customer service is key to a great webhost, and it has these qualities in spades.

Comment

As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, so I can recommend QHoster.com server hosting packages over in 30 server locations.
      For VPS and Dedicated Server use the code: YXGHL2L0OD - Voucher for $300 (applies to annual billing cycles).

Comment

I appreciate that Centohost.com have a no-contract model and their prices are very reasonable.
        The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel.

Comment

I recommend webhosting.uk.com. Their dedicated hosting service include professional management and 24x7x365 support. Their hosting experts will keep your server security patched and running optimally and they never be more than a phone call or a click away should you need help or advice.

WHY WHUK?

24x7 Support
          WHUK dedicated server experts are available whenever YOU need them, we will never leave you high and dry.

Server Management
          With dedicated server management, you can rest easy knowing our experts are taking care of your server.

Latest Technology
          Featuring Intel Xeon CPUs, SSD and DDR4, our dedicated servers provide amazing performance at low cost.

FREE Migration
          Moving from another host? Contact us to discuss our free dedicated hosting migration service and let us do all the hard work.

Comment

==>> give QHoster.com a try. They are prompt, courteous and have continuously gone the extra mile to make sure everything is running smoothly. Definitely recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by Risonok View Post
              I appreciate that Centohost.com have a no-contract model and their prices are very reasonable.
              The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel.
              What types of e-commerce features are included with the plan that you are considering?

Comment

Working...
              X
              DMCA.com Protection Status