Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best web hosts in Switzerland to get servers at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best web hosts in Switzerland to get servers at?

Requirements:
    2 TB (ssd) - HD,
    30TB - data transfer,
    Linux, managed, 24 GB - RAM, Switzerland
    Any experience with CloudArion.com dedicated server hosting services?
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?

Any alternative hosts for comparison please?

I have been using Cloudarion.com for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites. I have an e-commerce and a business website and they are running great.

Comment

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

I call Cloudarion.com all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team. I like their server locations choice: Switzerland, Russia, USA and Germany.

Comment

In the time I have been with Cloudarion.com provider, I haven't had a client come to me and complain. I myself, and all my websites never had a problem.
        The few times I did have to contact tech support, it was a question on my or my client's end. Good job!

Comment

Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

Comment

Well, cloudarion.com is simply the best hosting provider out there. I can't tell you how good the customer service is... it's just incredible.
            The price is great and everything is perfect. By far the best host I have used: ever.

Comment

I would rather suggest Cloudways for all the complex CMSs such as Magento, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Prestashop, PHP and so on... But before that may I know, which application you are looking to launch? Well, the server requirements you asked, I'm assuming that you want to host an ecommerce store and when it comes to ecommerce then Magento is the best option.

If you need more details you can refer to this link: https://www.cloudways.com/en/magento...ud-hosting.php

Comment

They have fast servers in Switzerland and uptime is pretty good. Their technical support is quickly responsive and helpful. You may like to check more about their services here. You’ll find other hosting providers also there.

Comment

Working...
                X
                DMCA.com Protection Status