• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a server with huge resources

Here are my Requirements:
    3 TBs (ssd) - HD,
    40TBs - data transfer,
    Linux, managed, 32 GBs - RAM
    Any experience with digitalserver.com.mx and hostunmetered.net dedicated server hosting services?
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?

Any alternative hosts for comparison please?

For me, hostunmetered.net managed unmetered server hosting packages look better in terms of pricing, features and resources.
    Great Hosting and great support. Have three domains with them and been great host. Recommended!

Comment

I am 100% satisfied dealing with digitalserver.com.mx Mexico web host! It is really cool web host!
      Personally I like this web host and can highly recommend to other webmasters who want to run blogs, forums, e-commerce web sites fast and efficiently.

Comment

Can draw your attention to BlazingFast.Host - The things I like about them are: full of available scripts, 99.9% uptime, fast servers host.
        The good part is the support team will always put customer interest first before committing to any changes or finalising my issues that I forward to them.

Comment

Give my VOTE for hostunmetered.net servers. All features are useful for customers like publishing of web deployment. It is configured well and works good without any problems.

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status