Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good managed dedicated server hosting providers? What are they?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good managed dedicated server hosting providers? What are they?

Take a look please:
    require 1200 gbs of disk space, 17000 gbs of bandwidth, 32 gbs of ram, Linux
    What can you say about Centohost.com and Kvchosting.net dedicated server hosting solutions?
    What host is better from your views? Why?

You can go for the managed google cloud hosting server which is powered by Cloudways. You can go for that as it can be a good option and is considered among the best managed hosting solution. You can have a look on the below mentioned link: cloudways.com/en/managed-google-compute-engine.php

Comment

The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
      Easy set-up in control panel as well! I love SSD CLOUD service - it is the #1 host to run wordpress sites. Recommended!

Comment

I can say that Centohost.com provider has met my expectations. They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable.
        They spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correct. Love them.

Comment

Instead of going with VPS, I would suggest you go with managed web hosting for wordpress that offers completes your WordPress experience so you can deploy, build, and scale an optimized website.

Comment

For me, Kvchosting.net server hosting packages look much better. their email SPAM controls works really good according to reviews, so you will have no headaches with Spam.

Comment

I was searching for a reliable web hosting for my blog and some new projects. Kvchosting.net SSD web host offers all I need and a very good customer support.
              Highly recommended host. The only host I've ever renewed my services with! Good prices, great uptime, and amazing support.

Comment

Working...
              X
              DMCA.com Protection Status