Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hostunmetered and their servers? Stable? Reliable? or not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hostunmetered and their servers? Stable? Reliable? or not?

Need help to choose reliable host with super fast processor:
    Require over 1200 gbs of disk space. Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.
    What are your views on hostunmetered.net unmetered dedicated accounts?
    What can you also say about their dedicated server deals? Can I trust them or not?

I call hostunmetered.net all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.
    I really appreciate the quality of the services, every time when I have a problem with the system, the response was been very fast to resolve my problem.

Comment

Have to say the reviews here are spot on, i have been looking for an affordable, fast and reliable host for sometime now - Hostunmetered.net ticks all the boxes!
      Within an hour or so our hosting was active and ready to be used! Their network consists of the highest quality Tier-1 providers. Including NTT, Telia, GTT, TATA, Cogent and over 300 peers including major EU ISP's.

Comment

I have been with hostunmetered.net for just over 2 months and in that time have had a couple of problems which were quickly resolved.
        It provides you with a website building software which contains some useful scripts. nice pricing for London Unmetered servers.

Comment

I like hostunmetered.net unmetered dedicated server hosting service. Support, has never failed me, always left with a problem solved.
          Overall if you’re not completely satisfied with them, you’re not going to be happy anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status