• Looking for a dedicated server with ddos Protection

Hello

I need a dedicated server in the USA
    Need a DDos Protection 5gb+
    Budget : 300 usd
    Xeon E3 1230 or Atom
    2gb memory+

Any recommendations please?

Hello, If you are buying a dedicated server then you have sufficient knowledge. So you have to purchase one to manage of your large scale website data. we also a web hosting company.

GO TO GOOGLE AND TYPE "HOSTNETINDIA" THE VISIT OUR SITE AND CONTACT US.

Comment

I would normally look for in below order:
      1) Support - Technical support is very important.
      2) Value for Price
      3) Uptime. Reliability

Nice dedicated server hosting deals offered by cloudarion.com , siteground.com and qhoster.com web hosts.
      They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

Comment

Well the reliability is very important to compete and maintain customer relations.
        Have seen lots of positive feedbacks offered by Centohost.com team. Their dedicated hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

Comment

I can also recommend you to look through Exmasters.com and their unmetered server hosting deals.
          Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

Comment

No problems using kvchosting.net server hosting service so far. They have easy-to-use control panel, great features and easy as heck to setup.
            Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all.

Comment

Working...
            X
            DMCA.com Protection Status