Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud Web Hosting providers?

Hello!
    What are decent Cloud Web Hosting providers at the moment you know?
    I can recall Tzulo.com and Cloudarion.com as the one and I do like what they can offer.
    What host is better from your views?
    But what are other options here?

I've been with cloudarion.com for a year now after a friend of mine recommended them when I was complaining about my webhost.
    While they are a bit pricier than the host I was coming from, they have more than earned the extra couple of dollars a month.
    The service has been great!

Comment

I appreciate Tzulo.com quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend this web host to my clients and colleagues. The cost of the hosting plan that holds all 15 of my domains is so affordable and with multiple payment options I can always do what works best for me at the moment.

Comment

You will make right choice, cloudarion.com is a reliable one. They support have been extraordinary. Whether it was asking them to install Litespeed, or a Varnish plugin, or to help me after my vBulletin sites were hacked (vBulletin vulnerability), or numerous other requests - the response has always been fast and the service exemplary. This includes weekdays, weekends, day, and night.

Comment

I recommend you to use bodHOST.com without any doubts. Their cloud hosting servers draw from a pool of hosting resources to deliver the right amount of computing resources to your hosted applications.

Disaster Recovery Hosted in the Cloud
          Unmatched High-Level Storage
          Business-Class Security
          High Performance
          Unmatched and Reliable Security
          Ensuring Business Continuity
          bodHOST - Managed Web Hosting Services
          99.95% Uptime | 24x7 Support
          Managed Dedicated Servers | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting

Comment

Working...
          X