• Show
Clear All

• Best server provider around?

what I'm looking for is:
    at least 8cores of decent cpu
    24gb ram
    500gb SSD
    and at least 50TB of transfer over 1gbps
    What can you say about Tzulo.com servers ?
    I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?

thanks.

bodHOST Managed dedicated server will serve your demands.
    The features and free bonuses impressed me a lot so I decided to give them a try.
    The network and server uptime are quite good. Highly reliable servers with super fast speed. I can say that their support is outstanding, quick answers with intelligent responses.
    bodHOST - Managed Web Hosting Services
    99.95% Uptime | 24x7 Support
    Managed Dedicated Servers | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting

Comment

Have to rely on Tzulo.com tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
      The online chat facility has been very good from a customer service point of view, and they are very helpful when it comes to getting your own website up and running.

Comment

I can tell you as I'm using Host.co.in VPS Hosting services one of the affordable VPS hosting in India. They are giving the best discount on VPS get 20% OFF VPS Hosting. Use Code SUMMER15, Offer ends on 30'April 2021. Hurry avail to this offer now visit for more VPS plans: https://www.host.co.in/windows-vps-hosting

Why Choose Host.co.in?

• Complete Control
        • Host multiple websites
        • Strong Platform
        • Private Server Hosting
        • Exceptional Performance
        • Managed VPS Hosting
        • Remote Data Backups
        • Optional Control Panel

Comment

Working...
        X