Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good cloud server required

Hi,
    I want to host an ASP.NET application with SQL Server. The application shall be accessed by over 10k users. Mainly a database oriented application.
    What server configuration i need to host this. Any info on Cloudarion.com and Hostround.com web hosts please? What host is better?

Thanks and Regards

Anytime I needed a question answered cloudarion.com team provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help. I just recently had my main domain hacked into and everything deleted but within a couple hours they helped get everything back online for me smoothly and pretty quickly.

Comment

I recommend you to use bodhost.com without any doubts. Their cloud hosting servers draw from a pool of hosting resources to deliver the right amount of computing resources to your hosted applications.
      • Disaster Recovery Hosted in the Cloud
      • Unmatched High-Level Storage
      • Business-Class Security
      • High Performance
      • Unmatched and Reliable Security
      • Ensuring Business Continuity
      bodHOST - Managed Web Hosting Services
      99.95% Uptime | 24x7 Support
      Managed Dedicated Servers | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting

Comment

When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable. The cloud control panel is simple and clear and works just fine.
        Hostingsource.com offers a choice of the most common hosting control panels and even installs them for you. I chose a free one, it's well-organized and user-friendly and easy to navigate.

Comment

Working...
        X
        DMCA.com Protection Status