Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reliable KVM VPS hosting?

Hey guys

I'm looking for a web hosting service for a friend.
    Requirements: 70 gbs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy-to-use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).
    Any info on hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting? Can I trust them?

Thanks.

I've switched to Hostnamaste.com Hybrid Server after my 3 bad experiences with different other hosts. It was the best thing I've ever done.
    They're so reliable. Their support team is more than great, I even asked them to change the bill due-time and they did without any extra charge.

Comment

I can say that hostnamaste.com is reliable and good customer service provider.
      They were very responsive about setting up the site. shell access and access to standard plesk tools are great. software selection is amazing.

Comment

After you sign up with hostnamaste.com KVM VPS, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles.
        I have received sage advice for my questions, and prompt response to my requests.
        Overall, I have a terrific experience to work with them!

Comment

Excellent pricing and plans! In addition to hostnamaste.com great customer service, you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status