Web Hosting Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Hosting Recommendations?

I decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...
    I have found out that Hostnamaste.com has servers in India and this is what I need.
    The only thing I am worried about is the reliability of this hosting provider.

Will it be worth dealing with them? Do they offer any discounts?

You won't go wrong with Hostnamaste.com hosting. Must say that their Hybrid Server provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.

Comment

One thing I must say about Hostnamaste.com is that they have excellent customer service. Incredible hosting provider. The support from these guys is without comparison.

Comment

I would like to add here that I am +1 fully satisfied hostnamaste.com Hybrid Server hosting user.
        The network uptime is really perfect cos it is always online. I have had no outages during the time I have been hosting my site with them.

Comment

I'm thinking to move to Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting now.
          Superb webhost - uptime perfect, fast support team, fast servers, Plesk, pricing is cheaper than other hosting provider - they are EXCELLENT.

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status