Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• web hosting suggestions?

Hi,
    I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
    2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
    3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
    4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
    5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

Suggestions?
    What are your views on ASVhost.com and also HostingSource.com hosting solutions? Are they good?
    Thanks

I am pleased with the value of the service and the customer service.
    I'm the webmaster for several sites, and I'll be moving all of them to hostingsource.com web hosting.
    Great support. Great Pricing. Great package.

Comment

Check kvchosting.net.
      They have full range of services, so you will be able to get solution right for you

Comment

Can add that asvhost.com is an excellent Host, they are willing to help their customers, you can always rely on them.
        I've been with them for almost 8 months, the services have been great, we will strongly recommend them to anybody.

Comment

The host seems well intentioned and the service is good. Recommend hostingsource.com to others.
          Uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes!
          Cant quibble about the price either!

Comment

===>> Centohost.com would be a good choice. It has been the perfect web host for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.

Comment

Working...
            X
            DMCA.com Protection Status