Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honest hosts to get reseller hosting accounts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honest hosts to get reseller hosting accounts?

hello everyone
    I have about 10 accounts..i need to migrate from a host who is being irresponsible in answering tickets and stuff. Use very little space and bandwidth..

Probably space 10-15GB max
    Bandwidth 100GB Max
    private NS
    Should be able to install own SSL
    If someone can recommend me a good reliable host with decent support when needed...
    The budget is $ 25usd monthly.
    What are your views on Centohost.com and QHoster.com reseller hosting solutions?
    What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?
    Thanks..

Can say that QHoster.com provider is good!
    Infact, data space limit will be calculated also on e-mail. So value for money these guys are the best.
    pros- are almost never do things go wrong, smooth, they dont bother you. Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR

Comment

Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR
      I would not hesitate to recommend QHoster.com hosting! Tech Support is available during the day light hours and provides a perfect opportunity to get some first hand information and assistance from a friendly voice always ready to help!

Comment

The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

Comment

I like QHoster.com hosting service, it is quite cheap. They have a patient sales representative who explained everything in detail and found a good hosting fit for my needs.

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status