Cheap Wordpress Hosting ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Wordpress Hosting ?

I have a blog that i need to host preferable in Italy because of the location of my visitors.
    20 GB SSD Web Space, 10 Mailboxes, 5 FTP Accounts
    How is Hostmines.com hosting? any experience dealing with them?
    Will you point me a good host?

The pricing looks quite sweet: Web Hosting @ $8.57/ year, .COM Domain @ $11.95/ year
    Think you can give them a try

Comment

Using the right type of web site hosting service is so serious to your success.

Comment

I have not been disappointed. Hostmines.com is an extremely proficient web host and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less when needed. They were very helpful. This time, they were able to go beyond what I reported to him, and fix issues I didn't even know about before he mentioned them to me. They even went as far as to rebuild the modules needed for my script to be 100% positive the issue wasn't server-side only.

Comment

Try Tzulo.com hosting. The best hosting provider in the market by far! Unrivaled support with amazing prices and to top it all off an easy to use system!
          You really cannot ask for anything else, our company will continue using this hosting service in the future!

Comment

You can trust Hostmines.com cheap web hosting. This is the best host I have used in all my years as a developer online, every single support question i have had has been answered, many times they help through my issues and fix them for me, they go above and beyond the call of duty for a webhost.

Comment

Working...
            X
            DMCA.com Protection Status