Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any good solutions for managing WordPress websites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• etechsupport
    replied
    Flatsite.com is not anything I use. For WordPress security, I use Wordfence security plugins, which help stop spammers and vulnerability attacks.
    Attackers take advantage of such flaws by injecting malicious JavaScripts into the website's database. When a user later requests these data, the malicious JavaScript is executed by the user's web browser.

Leave a comment:

• Risonok
    replied
    Whichever package you later decide to go for, you can start with the free trial which takes literally seconds to sign up for and doesn’t require you to pick a plan in advance. Yes, FLATsite.com really is that fast. In fact, even though that was one of the platform’s key selling points, I was still pleasantly surprised at just how quick and simple it was to use.

Leave a comment:

• Volleybill
    replied
    It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is.
    The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.

Leave a comment:

• Julbull
    started a topic Any good solutions for managing WordPress websites?

Any good solutions for managing WordPress websites?

Decided to make a notion on all possible solutions available for managing Wordpress sites.
    One of my co-workers found flatsite.com - it’s an all in one-platform used to build and manage WordPress websites.
    Could you share your views about it?
    Any alternatives?
Working...
X
DMCA.com Protection Status