Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to find a VPS for my Malta users

Hello,
    I'm going to expand my social network to Malta users but I doesn't want my Malta users to have a very slow connection time. I'm currently hosting at one web host, which is great for our current users.
    I would like to find a VPS that would be great connection speeds in both countries but I guess that this might be hard (if not impossible), as I have trouble connecting to Malta sites here from the US.
    I'm on a budget and I'm looking for a 1-2GB RAM VPS, with around 50GB disk space and 2 cores. It doesn't have to be those specs.
    Do you think NetShop-isp.com.cy will work fine for my needs? They have servers in Malta - that's why I am considering them.
    Any alternatives?

Thank you very much.

My site is always up and has an incredible amount of bandwidth. You can not go wrong with NetShop ISP Cheap Malta Web Hosting with Free cPanel & Free Domain.
    Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

Comment

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

Comment

Working...
      X
      DMCA.com Protection Status