Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which web hosting is good to host a blog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which web hosting is good to host a blog?

Which hosting company is good to host a blog? And what type of hosting is better shared hosting, VPS hosting or dedicated hosting?
    Best Web Hosting Forum
    Web Hosting Directory > Business Directory

If you are looking to host your blog in WordPress then 1 Host Web is a web hosting company that is reliable for hosting blogs. We offer the best support possible for WordPress sites that are self hosted in our servers. From installing WordPress to setting up plugins and themes we will help you in every step.

If you are starting a blog then shared hosting is the best option as it is cost effective and as you get more visitors then you can upgrade to VPS hosting or Dedicated hosting.

Our WordPress hosting plans start from $1.5 per month or $10 per year. Features offered to host a WordPress blog are as follows:

1. 10 GB Disk space
    2. Unlimited bandwidth
    3. Free SSL
    4. Free Setup and installation

Learn more about our WordPress hosting plans
    Cheers...
    Shiv
    1 Host Web > Cheap VPS Hosting > Best Dedicated Servers in USA & India > Cloud Hosting

Comment

I am very pleased with service from Hostnamaste.com provider.
      They have always been prompt and effectual in helping me. The price for their web hosting service is excellent.

Comment

Try Kvchosting.net hosting. This host has been incredibly easy to use, very helpful and oh so cheap. The web panel they developed is very easy to use and intuitive

Comment

Originally posted by reddyash View Post
          Which hosting company is good to host a blog? And what type of hosting is better shared hosting, VPS hosting or dedicated hosting?
          I signed up with netshop-isp.com.cy website hosting 4 months ago and everything went very smooth. The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet.
          Easy to get in touch with someone via Yahoo if I have a question. Good value.

Comment

If you ask me, I am happy running my sites with cloudarion.com web host. Never ever had any downtime that I could document. The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.

Comment

If you want to run a blog, shared hosting will suffice; you won't need to employ a specific server like a VPS or a dedicated server.

Comment

Working...
              X
              DMCA.com Protection Status