Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good hosting for CMS Sytems like Wordpress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good hosting for CMS Sytems like Wordpress?

Hey Guys,
    does anyone has a clue, which webhoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Wordpress?
    I dont know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has a very good support. Also i want to have good prices for what i get.
    Any info on centohost.com and hostnamaste.com web hosting service? Are they reliable? What host is better?

Thank you guys anyway for help.

My client recommended me to choose Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting 6 months ago, I contacted their support and they offered me a good fit at cheap price. Their best tends to surpass expectations. These guys are very willing to help install any applets and assist with migrations.

Comment

You will be pleased dealing with Hostmines.com hosting. I should also mention that the price is really cheap for web hosting plans and I am also really happy with the availability of the features that I can simply install from cPanel control panel.

Comment

If you are looking for a good host, with excellent support and all at reasonable prices then Hostnamaste.com is the way to go.
        I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host. I can honestly say that it is the best host in the world.

Comment

Working...
        X
        DMCA.com Protection Status