Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional Ruby on Rails web host?

Hi Guys,

Can anybody recommend a reliable webhost who supports Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL 9 (preferably 9.3 but 9.4 would be the best).
    EU location is essential (for the server but not essential for the company).
    Should be able to offer SSL support and unique ip.
    Don't need unlimited space or domains, but at least 10-20 Gbs of space and hosting 2-3 domains should be available.
    For rails support I like to use jRuby and Torquebox, but Passenger, and at least ruby 2.1 is ok too.
    Daily backups of files and DB should be available.

The monthly budget would be around $20-30 (less is of course welcome).
    I am interested in VPS or Dedicated offers now.
    Any info on Cloudarion.com hosting? Is it trustworthy?
    Best Wishes

I first contacted cloudarion.com support staff for help with one of the packages, I could tell this host was a keeper.
    The support staff were so kind, and even transferred my existing reseller at no charge. The pricing is cool. Recommended!

Comment

Now I'd like to say that I am happy to deal with cloudarion.com provider. Everything works like a clock:
      - speed connectivity is very fast (frankly speaking I was impressed),
      - customer support always responds (customer service is the best I have ever had anywhere for any product).

Comment

Setup was fast and their tech support has helped me with transferring my files to cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting account.
        They offer 24/7 helpful online support via Live chat and also Skype - it is very convenient.

Comment

With the customer support capabilities and instant information access, anyone can get a website started.

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status