• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reliable KVM VPS hosting in India?

My new online project in India requires:
    100 gbs of HD, 3000 GB of bandwidth
    + 24/7 customer support.
    What can you say about Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting in India?
    Any info on the quality of their web hosting services and their server stability?

The price for hostnamaste.com KVM VPS in India is great. I have several clients who are happy using them.
    Uptime has been excellent and when something happens if anything support is on top of it. The customer service is good here as well.

Comment

I would recommend hostnamaste.com web hosting servers to anyone needing a website for personal use or any business.
      Everything is very easy to use and they give you many resources for the small price they charge.
      I've had outages, but nothing too long.

Comment

I have already suggested hostnamaste.com to two colleagues, though I am uncertain as to where they eventually settled on hosting their domains.
        Your sites will be in good hands, dudes. Personally I'm fully-satisfied customer.

Comment

Well recommended, great host, good support and great prices for anyone wanting to get their website hosted. Loads of templates or you can have one designed for your own website. These guys are simply amazing. I can't possibly rave about them more. I've always been frustrated by hosting in the past. Not with Hostnamaste.com Cheap Windows VPS hosting.

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status