What hosting provider is better? Why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What hosting provider is better? Why?

Any info on HostingSource.com , Liguidweb.com and Asvhost.com pricing and their server stability?
    What can you say about their customer support, features, scripts they support etc.?

Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.

I chose hostingsource.com SSD VPS (Linux) after reading a long thread of their customers bitching about their service and thought gee I wish I had their problems.
    They go above and beyond and with that pricing, you would expect A LOT less.

Comment

Well, hostingsource.com is a nice US web host. It is the best available web hosting solution out there.
      I get phone calls from them at least every two months asking me how my service is going.

Comment

There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

Comment

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.
          Originally posted by Julbull View Post
          Any info on HostingSource.com , Liguidweb.com and Asvhost.com pricing and their server stability?
          What can you say about their customer support, features, scripts they support etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by Rumbasimo View Post
            Well, hostingsource.com is a nice US web host. It is the best available web hosting solution out there.
            I get phone calls from them at least every two months asking me how my service is going.
            What is the average monthly uptime?

Comment

HostingSource.com have all the latest and greatest of everything.. Highly recommended!
              $8/month for good web hosting with plenty of bandwidth, may e-mail accounts, many extras (at no charge), and the best Technical Support I've come across - extremely responsive and very helpful.

Comment

Working...
              X
              DMCA.com Protection Status