Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help: hostunmetered.net or Hostnamaste.com for streaming video?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help: hostunmetered.net or Hostnamaste.com for streaming video?

Require over 100 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM and 3 TB of bandwidth, Linux + ssl certificates. France
    What can you say about hostunmetered.net or Hostnamaste.com streaming video services?
    Are they reliable? What provider would you rather choose?

Give Hostunmetered.net managed unmetered server hosting a try. Very nice host. Before I had actual hosting with them, I was hosted on a friend's account, and it was nice. Now it is like a breathe of fresh air.

Comment

For my purposes, showing (my own) video and music clips, Hostnamaste.com hosting has been well priced and pretty reliable.
      I have been very pleased with fast, personable, and affordable service. Their service is excellent, they are very professional and quick!

Comment

I've always been very happy with Hostunmetered.net support - they are quick and friendly and will help you until there is a solution.
        The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They have DataCenter in London, The UK. Good option for hosting websites.

Comment

Many webmasters appreciate Hostunmetered.net server hosting services. They have professionals techs who work 24/7 and always ready to assist.
          They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

Comment

I would normally look for in below order:
            Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

Comment

The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
              In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

Comment

Working...
              X
              DMCA.com Protection Status