I need Joomla web hosting in Europe with fast speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need Joomla web hosting in Europe with fast speed

I need Joomla web hosting with 40 gbs of disk space. Pay via Bitcoin or Paypal, VISA
    + 24/7 helpful technical customer support required. EU server location
    What can you tell me about Vpsget.com and Rockhoster.com web hosts, their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
    Your choice? which is better? Why?

In my opinion there is not better host then Rockhoster.com provider, with the same price I mean.
    I have been with many hosts too and had several really bad experiences but this one makes me feel as if I am a welcomed customer or even a real person.

Comment

Pretty good Joomla-friendly hosting accounts offered by QHoster.com experts. Use for Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).

Comment

Give Rockhoster.com a try. Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

Comment

The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

Comment

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

Comment

Personal website hosting is a booming business. People everywhere are building websites to post precious wedding pictures, baby pictures, family video clips, party invitations, personal blogs and more. You don't need to be an expert to pull this of either.

Comment

Originally posted by Coderons View Post
                Give Rockhoster.com a try. Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.
                What is the uptime guarantee? (Anything less than 99.9% is unacceptable)

Comment

So far QHoster.com have been an exceptional host. They are fast, great customer service. I have no complaints.
                  I used coupon "VIPUSERSALE" and got %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  DMCA.com Protection Status