Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good and afforable hosting solutions in Europe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good and afforable hosting solutions in Europe?

I require:
    100 gbs of HD, 3000 GB of bandwidth, 1 GB ram, Linux.
    + 24/7 customer support.
    What can you say about these web hosting providers in Europe: QHoster.com and Vpsget.com?
    Any info on the quality of their web hosting services and their server stability?

I know QHoster.com is just a great host, i started using it and it has been great for me.
    I'd recommend it to pretty much anyone... small website owners and large ones. Prices are also great for what they offer for you.

Comment

For Shared Hosting and VPS - CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).
      I've only had a wonderful experience with this host. QHoster.com is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. This in itself is remarkable.

Comment

Use for VPS and Dedicated Server - YXGHL2L0OD - Voucher for $300 (applies to annual billing cycles).
        I have been with QHoster.com for about 8 months now and am still extremely pleased with their service. I've ordered VPS. Very stable servers work, amazing support. I hope they keep like that and professionals.

Comment

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.

Comment

Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal. Its not that I don't trust anyone, well people I've never met face to face in person I don't trust, and have every reason not to, for you don't know what the company is really like, you don't really know if they exist at all..

Comment

Working...
            X
            DMCA.com Protection Status