Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Fastest VPN for you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What is the Fastest VPN for you?

    What VPN can you recommend to me in terms of the speed and also include the conveniency of using it. I want also to have a much more safer connections between my private network that is link to the internet. What do you think is the fastest VPN for you? Is that the you are using right now or you're just trying every single VPN because it is just recommended to you?

  • #2
    I was using some local VPN from our group page before, and It was SSCAP and it's free, but I don't think it's recommendable because the source and connection is not reliable, but for just browsing and normal downloading, it's alright to use the SSCAP. All you have to do is find a better server and upload in manually to the SSCAP. There're twelve hours connection, day, month, or consumable internet connection.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ion View Post
      I was using some local VPN from our group page before, and It was SSCAP and it's free, but I don't think it's recommendable because the source and connection is not reliable, but for just browsing and normal downloading, it's alright to use the SSCAP. All you have to do is find a better server and upload in manually to the SSCAP. There're twelve hours connection, day, month, or consumable internet connection.
      Nice suggestions tho, thanks for it. I will try that VPN since this is the first time to hear that VPN. I will only use the VPN for my personal use only and not that broader use. Thanks for it!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by superman2727 View Post

        Nice suggestions tho, thanks for it. I will try that VPN since this is the first time to hear that VPN. I will only use the VPN for my personal use only and not that broader use. Thanks for it!
        The speed of this VPN depends on the server. Choose the Singapore server, and find the 1 month server or consumable server, like 50gb for a month.

        Comment


        • #5
          aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
          Last edited by Gimmeshelter; 05-29-2018, 10:57 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ion View Post

            The speed of this VPN depends on the server. Choose the Singapore server, and find the 1 month server or consumable server, like 50gb for a month.
            Yes, thanks for the tip! It helps me a lot since I can now choose the fastest VPN I've ever encountered. Is Singapore server available worldwide? It can be used as my primary VPN server for fast performance?

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm not really a good fan of VPN usage but when I must use one, then it's X-VPN that serves my need for its usage 100% without any problems. Have in mind that there are both free services and paid services of X-VPN, so therefore in order to have a better experience with X-VPN, I only use the paid services.
              ​​​​

              Comment


              • #8
                I tried many VPN, but browsec is one of the best VPN I ever tried. It is very easy in installation and available on chrome store as of 2.7mb. In browsec server 5 to 6 countries IP is available by which you can access to many domain without any difficulties.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I don't often use VPN because I seldom have need for it but I have had to use it on a rare occasion. I used X-VPN but it won't be logical to conclude on just a single piece of experience with the service though I had a good time using the it.
                  ​​​

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by superman2727 View Post

                    Yes, thanks for the tip! It helps me a lot since I can now choose the fastest VPN I've ever encountered. Is Singapore server available worldwide? It can be used as my primary VPN server for fast performance?
                    There're a lot of VPN with built in server, but the connection is not really reliable, you will just disconnect every 5 mins. Yeah, this singapore server is available worldwide, you can browse and download what ever you want. My primary VPN is injector, and this SSCAP is just in case I can't connect using injector and to make my own server again.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Martinsx View Post
                      I'm not really a good fan of VPN usage but when I must use one, then it's X-VPN that serves my need for its usage 100% without any problems. Have in mind that there are both free services and paid services of X-VPN, so therefore in order to have a better experience with X-VPN, I only use the paid services.
                      ​​​​
                      I'm not familiar with that but I guess it is a nice VPN when I base on your review about that? Does the speed of X-VPN is good compared to your other tried VPN? I guess it is a good one since there is a paid option for it. By the way, in what device do you use this VPN?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by kifayatkhattak0 View Post
                        I tried many VPN, but browsec is one of the best VPN I ever tried. It is very easy in installation and available on chrome store as of 2.7mb. In browsec server 5 to 6 countries IP is available by which you can access to many domain without any difficulties.
                        Hi there, let me clear things up. Is this VPN is made just for browsers in desktop or laptops? Does the speed of this VPN depends on the server and which server should I choose if yes. Thanks!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by behappie View Post
                          I don't often use VPN because I seldom have need for it but I have had to use it on a rare occasion. I used X-VPN but it won't be logical to conclude on just a single piece of experience with the service though I had a good time using the it.
                          ​​​
                          You're same as the first one, he is also using the X-VPN. It seems that this VPN gives you good performance than you expected! Thanks for it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ion View Post

                            There're a lot of VPN with built in server, but the connection is not really reliable, you will just disconnect every 5 mins. Yeah, this singapore server is available worldwide, you can browse and download what ever you want. My primary VPN is injector, and this SSCAP is just in case I can't connect using injector and to make my own server again.
                            I'm not familiar on what you are saying especially on the Injector thingy. My knowledge about this one is very limited. Honestly, I don't know about this except for connecting and browsing after I get connected. Does the speed of Singapore server is good? Can you share the speed range of it?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              My connection right now is 15mbps dl and 5 mbps upload with 98 ping. I'm using injector and disconnected modem. Injector is VPN that needed the HPI files, HPI is gonna be your server to connect the injector, its very easy to make your own HPI and you can choose which county do you want to become server, like japan, canada, US or Singapore. .

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X
                              DMCA.com Protection Status