Low Cost VPN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Cost VPN

My friend ask me about this, I want to help him but I do not know about this VPN's,

What can you prefer to me about VPN in terms of its cost? Both personal at company use. What paid VPN can you suggest for me that can give a better security but the costs is not that high and much affordable? Suggest me a list of paid VPN's so I can choose and try one!

Does your friend use Chrome for PC? I use Just Proxy VPN for Chrome. It's the cheapest I can find on the Chrome store. As for iOS, your friend could try Betternet VPN. It has a free feature which he/she could use without even paying a single penny. Although they also offer cheap premium service if your friend wants to choose which country the VPN server is located.

Comment

Originally posted by EfficientNinja View Post
      Does your friend use Chrome for PC? I use Just Proxy VPN for Chrome. It's the cheapest I can find on the Chrome store. As for iOS, your friend could try Betternet VPN. It has a free feature which he/she could use without even paying a single penny. Although they also offer cheap premium service if your friend wants to choose which country the VPN server is located.
      Yes, he is just using a Chrome for PC. I will ask him if he already try that Proxy VPN. I wonder how this VPN will help him on what he want to do in his internet. He is just asking me for some tips about the cheapest VPN in town that gives a good performance. Hope he will love this VPN. Thanks! Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by superman2727 View Post

Yes, he is just using a Chrome for PC. I will ask him if he already try that Proxy VPN. I wonder how this VPN will help him on what he want to do in his internet. He is just asking me for some tips about the cheapest VPN in town that gives a good performance. Hope he will love this VPN. Thanks! Cheers!
        There may be several reasons why he needs the VPN. It may be to mask his IP Address, probably he feels he is being monitored online or it may be to have access to some sites online which doesn't grant access to the location he is in currently.

Take for instance, there are some survey sites that allow for only the people in US, UK AND CANADA to have access to their site but with a good VPN, one can actually bypass the site and do what one needs to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinsx View Post

There may be several reasons why he needs the VPN. It may be to mask his IP Address, probably he feels he is being monitored online or it may be to have access to some sites online which doesn't grant access to the location he is in currently.

Take for instance, there are some survey sites that allow for only the people in US, UK AND CANADA to have access to their site but with a good VPN, one can actually bypass the site and do what one needs to do.
          Yes, I think so. I don't care on where he will gonna use his VPN. He's just asking for my opinion about VPN's and then I try to ask for help here in this forum. Glad to hear that from you sir. Hope it helps him to choose which VPN he will gonna use. Probable he will choose the affordable one but gives a better speed performance.

Comment

Yes, I think so. I don't care on where he will gonna use his VPN. He's just asking for my opinion about VPN's and then I try to ask for help here in this forum. Glad to hear that from you sir. Hope it helps him to choose which VPN he will gonna use. Probable he will choose the affordable one but gives a better speed performance.
            Also long as you aren't connected with whatever he wants to use the VPN for, then you absolutely have nothing to worry about because you can never be linked back to his own digital footprints in any way. Each and every one of us is responsible for our own individual digital footprints, this is why it's advised to mind whatever we do online because everything gets traced back to us one way or another.

Comment

Low cost VPN are usually not that good - they create additional errors and slows down your internet connection, i've seen only cooltechzone http://cooltechzone.com worth trying.

Comment

My friend ask me about this, I want to help him but I do not know about this VPN's,

What can you prefer to me about VPN in terms of its cost? Both personal at company use. What paid VPN can you suggest for me that can give a better security but the costs is not that high and much affordable? Suggest me a list of paid VPN's so I can choose and try one!
                I always prefer Paid VPNs and suggest this to all. Never use free VPN because they are not secure. The best approach is to use low cost cheap vpn services that are committed to privacy of their users. This might help you find some good ones: https://www.vpnranks.com/cheap-vpn-service/

Comment

Originally posted by NuclearWinter32 View Post
                  Low cost VPN are usually not that good - they create additional errors and slows down your internet connection, i've seen only cooltechzone http://cooltechzone.com worth trying.
                  Hi there, I will disagree with you, I guess paid VPN's are good regardless if it is low or high cost VPN? I think there are some VPN that is worst to use but there are so many good VPN that offers a low cost VPN.

Comment

Originally posted by tinadreams View Post

I always prefer Paid VPNs and suggest this to all. Never use free VPN because they are not secure. The best approach is to use low cost cheap vpn services that are committed to privacy of their users. This might help you find some good ones: https://www.vpnranks.com/cheap-vpn-service/
                    I agree, I guess most of the VPN that has a paid service is good to use especially when it is personal or company. I guess I need to value some important reminders in order to choose the best VPN to use.

Comment

Originally posted by tinadreams View Post

Certainly agree on this point that yes. Paid VPNs are much effective and very much authentic in terms of providing safety and online security to encrypt and protect your online data. Plus not just that they are best in hiding your locations and scrambling them. What also matters a lot and which I think is discussed very less is IP Leak and Zero Logs Policy. One should be very careful while buying any kind of VPN either Cheap or Expensive. The VPN services must have the Zero Logs Policy and make sure they don't leak your IP otherwise you are not secure and you're totally exposed. I hope this also might help people for better direction if they are looking for much cheaper VPN than 5$ URL: https://www.bestvpn.co/best-cheap-vpn/

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      DMCA.com Protection Status