Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have any tips for a starting website or blog?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have any tips for a starting website or blog?

Hello webmasters!

I am planning to start a blog or website but I don't know how to make it profitable. How long do you think it would take to make your website have more traffic? Do you think starting a website today is still feasible? Or did the time for creating blogs or websites passed already?

I am also not familiar with Adsense. How do you set it up on your website?

Do you have any tips for a starting website or blog?

Thanks!

Starting a site or blog is still profitable not with the influx users and readers daily online trying to get one information or the other.I believe as long as internet exist sites will continue to have traffic but the snag is getting your site as the first page of search engine for a keyword that should be your focus. Create a blog and start posting very valuable and unique articles or post and then apply to any ad network.

Comment

There are several ways that you can make a website or blog profitable. Which method you choose is all down to you and how much you are looking to make from your website or blog. The most popular method amongst webmasters will of course be advertisements. This is simple to add, manage and make money from if you go with a program like Google Adsense where they take on all the work and all you have to do is add the code for the ads. The code simply needs to be put on the locations where you want ads to be displayed. Of course, you won't make loads unless you get a lot of traffic to your site. You could also try selling sponsored posts on your blog, memberships and even selling content.

Comment

Originally posted by kingcool52 View Post
        There are several ways that you can make a website or blog profitable. Which method you choose is all down to you and how much you are looking to make from your website or blog. The most popular method amongst webmasters will of course be advertisements. This is simple to add, manage and make money from if you go with a program like Google Adsense where they take on all the work and all you have to do is add the code for the ads. The code simply needs to be put on the locations where you want ads to be displayed. Of course, you won't make loads unless you get a lot of traffic to your site. You could also try selling sponsored posts on your blog, memberships and even selling content.
        Thanks! I would definitely include ads on my blog because it will be one of the main sources of revenue of the site. I'll also try to look into affiliate marketing because I always read that they are good passive income for your blog. The part that feels hard to me is having traffic for the site. I think this is the hardest part of creating and maintaining a website.

Comment

Building a website today is not sky-rocket science.
          ​​​​​​You also need to decide on the exact purpose of your site so that you know how best to build it. If you want to set up an online shop and sell products, using a template that includes a shopping cart will save you some time. If you have art to display, you will probably want to showcase it with a beautiful gallery page, and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by behappie View Post
            Building a website today is not sky-rocket science.
            ​​​​​​You also need to decide on the exact purpose of your site so that you know how best to build it. If you want to set up an online shop and sell products, using a template that includes a shopping cart will save you some time. If you have art to display, you will probably want to showcase it with a beautiful gallery page, and so on.
            Yup, in fact there are so many pre-made sites available at wordpress and goodle's blogger. There are so many good themes to choose from, some for sale and others for free. Although, there are many experienced bloggers out there who advise that it's better to hava a paid blog than a free one. I really can't tell the difference because I have facebook pages that get a thousand followers while some doesn't even get a single like. Basically, we need to plan things out first, after the experimenting or engaging ourselves in this new world of blogging. We need to know what we really want and proceed accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by kingcool52 View Post
              You have listed good avenue by which the poster can make some money off his or her blog.I believe affiliate marketing is another key way to make a blog profitable, some people Also asked for donations from the users I believe this should be used intermittently and not all the time though.

Comment

My biggest advice would be to find your niche. I feel like the blog market is so saturated these days that you need to find your voice and what makes you different and unique from other bloggers out there.

I'd also say though that you've got to be true to yourself. I always find when bloggers feel genuine it's so much easier to relate to them.

Comment

First, set aside the profit and money. Focus on your contents first, what are you posting, when are you posting, where will you advertise and other things like that. You should also set your target audience first. Ask yourself if that post/article or blog will appeal to your target audiences. Lastly, advertise everywhere, post it where it should be and where do you think it will be successful. Also get someone who is professional that can assist you technically.

Comment

In building a website you must choose a website building platform..second,get a domain name and web hosting then set up edit and customize your website. If you want to build a good, mobile friendly and functional website quickly, you’ll need to choose a platform. I recommend using Word press to build your website..It's the easiest platform , but it’s flexible enough to suit everyone from small business owners, and freelancers to creative artists and bloggers.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    DMCA.com Protection Status