Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you speed up the loading of your website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anastasiageorge
    commented on 's reply
    When you opt for our cheap buy thesis writing services, you are simply choosing high quality buy assignment writing service at exceptionally competitive prices that will be hard to find anywhere else. You have thus come to the right place and can be assured that you will receive cheap best coursework writing service at competitive prices while the quality of the essay will never be compromised by cheap assignment writing service UK. Check reviews go paper writer review

• DianaDickson
    replied
    Your website speed is very vital for your blogging success. in this case you can increase your website speed by;

Deleting in active plugins and themes, these add a weight to your blog and it makes it slow.

Make sure your site does not exceed 15 plugins. The more plugins you have on your site, the slower your blog becomes. To do this, look for less important plugins and delete them. you can get plugins that perform multiple actions so that you minimize the number of plugins.

Compress images and videos, the more image and videos you add on your site the slower it becomes, but does it mean that you stop adding images on your site? NO, what you need to do is to compress your images, use a plugin I personally use called EWWW image optimizer, this plugin can help compress your images.

The other thing is to make sure you do not use a them that has a lot of features, it plays a big role in slowing down your site, look for a them that has the features you want and if they are many, do away with those that are not all that important to you.

With these I hope you will be able to increase your site speed.

Regards,
    Diana

Leave a comment:

• Altanhuyag
    replied
    Please try to take the following actions to accelerate the page loading speed of your WordPress site:
    1. Choose the best web hosting provider
    2. Choose an efficient WordPress theme
    3. Use a content delivery networks
    4. Optimize images
    5. Install a caching plugin like WP Rocket.

Leave a comment:

• Dekaron
    replied
    The best way for me to speed up the loading of your websites is to use image compression method or tool. Editing and resizing the images on your website makes it load faster. There are image compression or resizing tools available online and I think you should try it

Leave a comment:

• ghednepo
    replied
    I think you should upgrade your internet connection or either buy some domain

Leave a comment:

• Martinsx
    replied
    Originally posted by Nezza View Post

I like the idea Martinsx. Letting the site know the issues with the page by giving a feedback through their support team. Because, what I normally do is just to clear cache whenever I'm having trouble loading a website and it usually works. Maybe, we also need to do little observations before reporting some incidents.
    Well, some people can be very impatient when it comes to dealing with any kind of problem in the site they carry out any online work of posting, commenting or adding new content as well as any payment issues. Such people would run to support without trying to figure out what's actually going on but it's what the support is there for, so I wouldn't mind at all.

Leave a comment:

• Martinsx
    replied
    Originally posted by youngshark View Post

It is always important to make the site fast since it is only in such a manner that it can be classified as user friendly. When a website loads quickly one gets the satisfaction of browsing for the appropriate content fast hence eliminating the anger associated with slow loading. I have on many occasions sought the alternatives of websites which tend to be slow in loading.
    The faster the site connects, the more better its users or visitors would like to spend more time on it doing one thing or another. Time is more and it's the reason why people wouldn't fancy wasting time on a site that lags. So, as a site owner, if you value your traffic and site visitors, it's very important to have your site running with better hosting to help it run efficiently and quickly.

Leave a comment:

• youngshark
    replied
    Originally posted by Martinsx View Post
    Personally, I don't find it interesting to post on a site that takes ages to load, it bores me seriously because it takes awfully more time to complete post on such site unlike the shorter time it would take to make several posts on a speedy site.

Now, I believe that minding the size of images used in the site plays a huge role in determining how fast a website would be in connecting/loading. Keeping the graphics simple works as well.

But it's important to point out that as much as the site owner works in keeping the site in good shape to be fast in connection, users should work on their internet connection because it also plays a vital role in how fast such website would be.
    It is always important to make the site fast since it is only in such a manner that it can be classified as user friendly. When a website loads quickly one gets the satisfaction of browsing for the appropriate content fast hence eliminating the anger associated with slow loading. I have on many occasions sought the alternatives of websites which tend to be slow in loading.

Leave a comment:

• Steve5
    replied

Some site owners make the grave mistakes of trying to put everything in the design of their website which ends up making a complete mess of the whole thing. Good site design helps the site to rank higher but a badly designed one adds negative effects.
    That's why most of them fail to attract visitors. The way it's designed does the opposite. It makes potential clients avoid their websites due to the heavy use of graphics. Most readers only need a few pictures. Their main target is the content. Like articles for blogs.

Leave a comment:

• vinaya
    replied
    If you are on shared hosting, your website will load slow. Therefore, you should first consider upgrading your hosting. Sometimes slow loading is also related to the servers of your webhost. If your site is slow, maybe you should consider another host. If the speed of your website is not related to your hosting, you should consider optimizing your website for better speed. use a light weight theme, remove all unused or less used plugins, compress your images.

Leave a comment:

• Nezza
    replied

This is why most times it's very important for a site owner to have a good support system where members can drop reports on how the site is functioning. If you can't get a feedback from your visitors to attend to a problem, the visitors would take the exit door and never come back.
    I like the idea Martinsx. Letting the site know the issues with the page by giving a feedback through their support team. Because, what I normally do is just to clear cache whenever I'm having trouble loading a website and it usually works. Maybe, we also need to do little observations before reporting some incidents.
    Last edited by Nezza; 10-16-2018, 01:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Martinsx
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve5 View Post

I do that too. It basically becomes impossible to use once that happens. It's much better to visit a site that loads quickly. This is why I prefer the ones with simple graphics. You don't have to wait longer just to see graphics and images.
    Some site owners make the grave mistakes of trying to put everything in the design of their website which ends up making a complete mess of the whole thing. Good site design helps the site to rank higher but a badly designed one adds negative effects.

Leave a comment:

• Steve5
    replied

What will anyone be doing in a site that is not functional, have poor support system, not well designed, few contents, and slow in opening? Such sites are not worth anyone's one second. The moment I get into such, and discover all these flaws in it, I'm leaving immediately the same way I came in.
    I do that too. It basically becomes impossible to use once that happens. It's much better to visit a site that loads quickly. This is why I prefer the ones with simple graphics. You don't have to wait longer just to see graphics and images.

Leave a comment:

• Martinsx
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve5 View Post

That's sad. But it happens a lot. People often leave immediately once they find that the site isn't working. As much as it's good to get high traffic, your site must also be able to handle it. One example is when someone famous goes to a website and everyone else follows. It immediately stops working once its maximum capacity is reached.
    What will anyone be doing in a site that is not functional, have poor support system, not well designed, few contents, and slow in opening? Such sites are not worth anyone's one second. The moment I get into such, and discover all these flaws in it, I'm leaving immediately the same way I came in.

Leave a comment:

• Martinsx
    replied
    Originally posted by Inem View Post
    I believe speeding up a site will be to check the content of the pages on the pages and reduce its load so that it can be opened with ease. I noticed that when I upload so many images to a page it lagged my site.So I think images should be optimized and the site itself be optimized as well to reduce loading time and sometimes we could contact SEO Experts if we can't figure the problem out.
    Excessive image and large image uploads will definitely lag ones site and make it to be very slow. This is why some site owners set a maximum size of picture that can be uploaded to the site by any member in order to prevent too large images from being uploaded to the site.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
DMCA.com Protection Status