OFFERS: Article Writing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFERS: Article Writing

Hi, I love to write article. But unfortunately most of freelancing platform have too low rate for this. The low price made me thing: instead of writing for somebody else, I better write article for my own weblog. If anybody here need quality article writer, or want to offer the same service, please reply here. Thanks.

Due to lot of competition the prices are really bad in freelancing websites. Even though you know your time is worth more some time we have to compromise with low prices. But there are other places where you can advertise your products @ your price. Try updating your services below.

https://webhostingsupportforum.com/r...g-services.25/
    https://hostingweb.directory
    Thanks,
    Best Web Hosting Community Forum
    Web Hosting Directory >> Free Hosting Classifieds >> Submit Web Hosting

Comment

What you say is true. The price for a 500-word article is not that high compared to other jobs. However, a lot of successful writers started with this pricing, and over time when they have proven their worth, they now have the ability to demand more. Start small, and in the long run, I'm sure you'll earn big. All the best.

Comment

I am also saddened when it comes to the pricing of articles. I had an offer to write articles and to be paid $1 for 500 words. To be honest, I felt insulted because I am willing to pay more than double of that amount if I would be the one needing an article. Anyway, I hope something good comes up in this discussion that can change the image of the poor writer that they need to be paid more because writing not only involves the fingers but also the mind.

Comment

I agree the price for writing articles is becoming lower and lower. This is because of market forces. As time goes by more and more writers come into the market. They are willing to take any amount so long as they make some money. However people willing to pay this price should know that choices have consequences. This also means that the quality will not be that high. You will get a poorly written and researched article. I also am working on my blog so that I can earn more money because I put alot of effort into writing and researching my articles. The advantage of a blog is that you can earn multiple times from your articles and you can write about what you like and are interested in.

Comment

I'm also a writer and seriously it becoming really frustrating to see good clients that are really ready to pay good for our own time.Clients just want to pay peanuts while demanding for high quality and well researched articles.I'm still looking out for good clients all the same.

Comment

I am also an article writer, and it is sad because the rate are so low and the effort we exert feels in vain. I write an article for in a website and they pay me 5 dollars per publish article.

Comment

If you want to earn from writing, I will give you a couple of tips.
                Join article writing sites. It is difficult to earn on these sites, however, these sites will give you a start, you will build a reputation, you can use the reputation to pitch or build a portfolio. I started writing on Hubpages and my hubpages profile helped me a lot in building my writing career.
                Join freelancing sites and apply on jobs: Do a google search and join the top sites you see on the search results. The one that I can recommend you are upwork and seoclerk. On these sites you can find a lot of writing jobs.

Comment

Years ago, someone could make a living from writing articles on newspapers. But now, instead of being paid, a professional should pay the newspaper to get his article published so he can add it to his portfolios. It's a hard facts. Because of this, now I write only for my blog, out of my passion, my very own goal and terms. It's like investing time to raise a garden. To earn a dime, I do translation, summary and show notes. These job is pretty simple with clear goals, so I can trade my time and skills better with time.

Comment

The market for writers are becoming less due to competitors. There are many article writers nowadays but the payment is still in low price. Sometimes, we are force to accept it because it's better than nothing. But, it's always a choice and challenge to look for a better ways for much higher price. It's always your creativity and skills that gives edge among the competitors.

Comment

As every man and his dog troops to try their hand at article writing, things are bound to get messier and cheaper. That explains why writers are earning less compared to the rates in the past. However, if you keep writing good content, you will eventually reap the fruits of consistency and patience. But you have to be prepared to stick it out for the long haul.

Comment

I live in a country where the cost of living is fairly high - so it's often hard to compete in a global market where others can charge less per hour or per article compared to what I have to do just to keep a roof over my head! I hope you have success for finding more article writing opportunities. I personally find that it's either feast or famine with articles, I either have too many to write or none!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        DMCA.com Protection Status