How to promote your domain?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to promote your domain?

Your domain can be promoted in different ways, but before we go to domain promotion, I want to let you know few things in order to have a popular well known domain.
    1. Choosing a simple domain name: make sure you chose a name easy to remember, easy to pronounce
    ​​​​​2. Let your domain name be unique.
    3. Start promotion. Make sure its a free site e.g like facebook etc. People should sign up for free.
    4. Use sponsored adds on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook as low as 5$ you can get it done.
    5. Promote it locally on campus in the neighborhood, bus stop, individually etc don't be afraid to directly tell people.
    6. Go to big companies explain to them how helpful your site can be for investment.

When you say promoting domain, do you mean to say promoting the website? Domain is just a name or an address on the world wide web. You need hosting to make the domain live, Once you have hosting, you will have to build a website for your domain. Building the website is not enough, you need contents on your website, not just random talks but useful and informative articles that are well optimized for search engines. Social media can be a good platform to promote your site.

Comment

If you are referring to promoting one's site then it can be done in two ways either in free and paid ways.But I always liked the free promotion where one can advertise almost everywhere online from social media to forum and blogs. So one must choose the one that's better for one's personal use.

Comment

Originally posted by vinaya View Post
        When you say promoting domain, do you mean to say promoting the website? Domain is just a name or an address on the world wide web. You need hosting to make the domain live, Once you have hosting, you will have to build a website for your domain. Building the website is not enough, you need contents on your website, not just random talks but useful and informative articles that are well optimized for search engines. Social media can be a good platform to promote your site.
        You are right with that question that is also on my mind. Some people are confused between domain and website. They have to know that domain is the name of the website like I will register my domain in dot com to be known as Corie Dot Com. After paying the registration fee then that name is mine already. When I create a website then I have to find a host provider that will make my website be seen in the internet. My websites address will be Corie Dot Com. I hope that clarifies the matter between a domain and a website.

Comment

Instagram promotion is one of the best ways to get a high rank for any kind of business. If not the key, it's an important issue to get as much attention as is possible. https://zen-promo.com/instagram_ghosts_cleaning this web tool allows your account to be completely self-operated without any additional efforts or enormous inflows.

Comment

Working...
          X
          DMCA.com Protection Status