Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using sites like Fiverr to commission graphic design for headers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This my first time to heard the FIVERR. I never knew it. What Fiverr is all about? And how is the fiverr? Thanks.

Comment

This question will go a long way in helping us who have never used fivver before. Actually it is only now that am learning that fivver is a good platform to use if you are looking for someone that one can use to build up your website.

Website building is quite a tricky business for new people. You need an expert to help you with the technical issues. I wonder how expensive this can be.

Comment

Originally posted by sampot View Post
        This my first time to heard the FIVERR. I never knew it. What Fiverr is all about? And how is the fiverr? Thanks.
        Fiverr is a freelancer site, where you can hire freelancers to work for you on the jobs like SEO, Digital Marketing, Programing, Graphic Designing etc, as well as sell your service like SEO, website creation, social media promotion, marketing, video creation etc. The charge for service begins from $5, that's whay it is called Fiverr.

Comment

Fiverr can be a good place to find someone to commission. But remember that you get what you pay for. Though the prices are lower than the going rate if you were to hire an independent freelancer, the quality is likely to reflect the acquisition cost as well. You might find a gem in the rough, but don't go in there with exceedingly high expectations.

Comment

Fiverr is a like a social media site, where services are more about providing a user-generated platform for clients (“buyers”) to patronize one-off services (“gigs”) listed by freelancers (“sellers”). Their business model relies on undercutting traditional industry costs by allowing freelancers to set their own price and cutting out “middle-man” services. In fact, their name “fiverr” comes from the minimum and most common price of gigs, $5; however, this is most often only a “starting at” price, whereas the final totals are more commensurate with industry rates.

Comment

I've heard a lot of information about Fiverr thou I haven't use it. A lot of people are using it's services since it's a freelancing job site. Like others said that you can find writers, editors ,graphics designer, photo/video editor and more. You just have to observant in choosing a freelancer to do a certain task you want to accomplished. There are many good workers in Fiverr. It's a good site to explore as well.

Comment

Working...
              X
              DMCA.com Protection Status